We have several opportunities for Children:
Sunday School Bible Study at 10:00 a.m.
Nursery for infants to 24 months of age. The nursery is staffed for every service the church provides to adults. This includes Wednesday evenings and Sunday school.
Children’s Church Sunday mornings at 11:00 a.m. for 2 – 5 year olds. All children 6 & up are welcome to join their family in the Sanctuary for the Family Worship hour.
Wednesday evenings children 2 years through 5th grade meet at 7:00 p.m. Children’s Choir meets on Wednesday evenings as part of the curriculum.
The children’s ministry exists to help those in our care know God and grow to become like His Son, Jesus Christ.
To accomplish this purpose we seek …
1. To fill children’s minds with the Word of God so they will grow to think the way God thinks and live the way God has commanded.
2. To establish in children habits of godly living and a daily lifestyle.
3. To create a Christian Community of children and adults who enjoy life together as a family and who are committed to Jesus Christ and to each other.
4. To help children build proper relationships to the authority in their lives.
5. To help children trust Christ as Savior, to submit to Him and to live as Christians at home, at school, at play or wherever they are. 6.To help them know how to defend their faith in post-Christian culture.
7. To build Christian homes by encouraging families and training them in their tasks.
8. To make each child’s experience at church safe, fun and profitable in the process of growing to become everything God has planned.
VBS (Vacation Bible School) is the second week of July for all ages, including adults.
Family Harvest Festival is on the Wednesday evening before Halloween, fun for all ages but primarily geared for ages 2yrs through 5th grade.